We are a group practice specializing in General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine located in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Current Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 9am - 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday (two weekends per month) 3pm - 8 pm
For the moment, we are not participating in the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please visit the sites below for the most up-to-date information regarding opportunities to have your children vaccinated:
COVID-19 OFFICE UPDATES
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our patients and staff continues to be our top priority!
Let's all do our part to prevent the spread of coronavirus by staying home as much as possible, especially if anyone in your home is sick.
But you can still count on us for all of your pediatric needs!
Please note the following updates to our office policies and procedures:
1. We will be seeing well-child appointments and office-visits for patients/households who have had no symptoms for at least 14 days prior to an appointment.
2. In order to minimize exposure, we are asking those patients coming into the office to leave additional people at home or allow them to stay in the car, if age appropriate.
3. We are requiring everyone age 3 and older to wear a face mask, at all times, when inside the building.
4. If the patient or anyone at home is sick, please let us know so we may help to reschedule for a later date and consider a telehealth appointment for any illness or concern.
5. Our waiting rooms are currently closed. We are asking everyone to call from their vehicles once you have arrived in the parking lot for check-in.
6. All patients coming to the office will require completion of a screening questionnaire.
We do appreciate your patience and understanding!
Now Offering Telehealth
Our providers can now connect with you via smartphone, tablet, or computer. Please contact our office to schedule a telehealth visit.
We are able to see the following common visits and more:
Cough and cold symptoms
Seasonal allergies and sinus infections
Sprain and strains
Routine follow-up visits (ADHD and other concerns)