We are a group practice specializing in General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine located in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Current Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 9am - 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday (two weekends per month) 1pm - 6pm
All appointments for immunization will now be scheduled during a vaccine clinic
Please see our Facebook page for upcoming dates and weekend hours.
For the moment, we are not participating in the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please visit the site below regarding opportunities to have your children vaccinated:
COVID-19 OFFICE UPDATES
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our patients and staff continues to be our top priority!
Let's all do our part to prevent the spread of coronavirus by staying home as much as possible, especially if anyone in your home is sick.
But you can still count on us for all of your pediatric needs!
Please note the following updates to our office policies and procedures:
1. We will be seeing well-child appointments and office-visits for patients/households who have had no known exposure to COVID-19 or positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days.
2. All patients coming to the office will require completion of a COVID screening questionnaire.
3. All in-office sick appointments are subject to change to virtual after completion of our screening.
4. We are requiring everyone age 3 and older to wear a face mask, at all times, when inside the building.
5. If the patient or anyone at home is sick, please let us know so we may conduct your visit accordingly, whether that be to help you reschedule for a later date or consider a telehealth appointment.
6. Our waiting rooms are currently closed. We are asking everyone to call from their vehicles once you have arrived in the parking lot for check-in.
We do appreciate your patience and understanding!
Still Offering Telehealth
Our providers can now connect with you via smartphone, tablet, or computer. Please contact our office to schedule a telehealth visit.
We are able to see the following common visits and more:
Cough and cold symptoms
Seasonal allergies and sinus infections
Sprain and strains
Routine follow-up visits (ADHD and other concerns)